Following another great week of league match-ups after the international break, a number of talented players have been able to replicate their global performances into domestic forms too.
As shared in the previous Team of the Week (TOTW) 28 Prediction, it would seem that nine (9) players were indeed on point to feature in this latest roster.
Who are the players included in this newest TOTW line-up?
Let’s dive in together:
– Matheus Lima (SC Braga): OVR 79 (IF 82)
- The Brazilian shot-stopper was in fine form on Tuesday night, managing a couple of word-class saves to put out Farense, limiting their goal to only one. His heroics helped salvage the 2-1 win away from home.
– Benjamin Pavard (Bayern Munich): OVR 81 (IF 84)
- Pavard was constantly on hand for the defence, helping Bayern contain RB Leipzig persistently throughout their 1-0 win on Sunday.
– Benjamin Mendy (Manchester City): OVR 81 (IF 86)
- The French full-back was in superb form again, this time joining in on the scoring sheet in Manchester City’s 2-0 win over a strong Leicester side.
– Marcos Acuna (Sevilla): OVR 83 (IF 85)
- Not many were expecting Acuna to become the match winner on Monday night, against league leaders, Atletico Madrid too. Alas, it was his goal which differentiated the two sides, marking a joyous 1-0 win for the local Spanish club.
– Filip Kostic (Eintracht Frankfurt): OVR 83 (IF 86)
- Kostic was the key assister for Frankfurt’s 2-1 win against Borussia Dortmund, stunning the mostly young world-class German club. His superb pass to Andre Silva during the dying minutes of the game proved to be the key highlight of the match.
– Jesse Lingard (West Ham, on loan from Manchester United): OVR 77 (IF 84)
- The English eccentric midfielder has somehow found form under his new surroundings with David Moyes. Scoring the first goal in their 3-2 against on-form Wolves, his resurgence could become the turning point for a return to Manchester United in the near future.
– Fabinho (Liverpool): OVR 87 (IF 88)
- 27-year old Fabinho is undoubted one of the best defensive midfielders in the world at the moment, his return to midfield making the difference as Liverpool dominated a 3-0 win against Arsenal at the Emirates stadium.
– Lorenzo Insigne (Napoli): OVR 85 (IF 89)
- Italian international, Lorenzo Insigne was on fire against Crotone on Saturday, scoring once and providing another in their closely fought 4-3 win. Napoli is expecting more of the same from their talismanic star for the closing stages of the season.
– Luis Muriel (Atalanta): OVR 79 (IF 86)
- Muriel is a dominant attacking presence for Atalanta, and his brace against Udinese in their 3-2 win was a constant reminder to other teams around Europe about the Colombian’s lethal finishing capabilities.
– Iago Aspas (Celta Vigo): OVR 84 (IF 88)
- The veteran Spanish striker was untouchable against Deportivo Alaves on Sunday, scoring once while assisting two others to achieve a 3-1 win for Celta Vigo.
– Danny Ings (Southampton): OVR 80 (IF 85)
- The underrated English striker is finally making heads turn this season, with another top-notch performance against his old club, Burnley. He scored one and provided another for his team to win 3-2 on Sunday night.
GK – Stefan Ortega (Arminia Bielefeld): OVR 75 (IF 81)
LB – Adam Reach (Sheffield Wednesday): OVR 72 (IF 82)
RM – Rober (UD Las Palmas): OVR 67 (IF 76)
CAM – Aaron Hunt (Hamburger SV): OVR 73 (IF 79)
CAM – Taxiarchis Fountas (Rapid Wien): OVR 72 (IF 79)
CM – Emanuele Ndoj (Brescia): OVR 68 (IF 76)
CDM – Ladislav Krejci (Sparta Praha): OVR 71 (IF 78)
LM – Marcus Thuram (Borussia Monchengladbach): OVR 80 (IF 83)
LM – Matheus Pereira (West Bromwich Albion): OVR 76 (IF 81)
ST – Kasper Dolberg (Nice): OVR 79 (IF 82)
ST – Jonathan Ikone (Lille): OVR 79 (IF 82)
ST – Patson Daka (RB Salzburg): OVR 76 (IF 81)
If you’re an experienced FUT 21 player looking to make some quick bucks out of those abundant FUT coins saved up in the game, visit U7Buy now to sell your fifa 21 coins into real-life money today!